Happay - Associate - Customer Success Operations (1-5 yrs)
Role: Associate, Customer Success (CS) Operations
Job Overview: Customer Success Operations can advance strategy initiatives around the customer experience as well as manage pipe for upsell, cross-sell & renewal forecasts, data analytics systems, and process implementation.
- Reporting: Report to executives, leadership & the board on past results and renewals & upsell/cross-sell/change request forecasts, e.g through excel, dashboards & presentations.
- Analysis: Track leading & lagging indicators of pipeline for renewals, upsell, cross-sell & CRs and analyse them to understand what is going well and what is not.
- Customer Engagement Process: Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and high net promoter score and ensure the same is being adhered by the team.
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, down-sell, or churn & design playbooks for CSMs to address them and provide path to escalation.
- Opportunity Identification: Help the CS team to identify top clients for potential upsell/cross-sell/CRs
- Cross-functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes (with Product, Marketing, Support, Sales, Finance & Legal) that help meet renewal and upsell/cross-sell/CR targets and deliver on client needs.
- Enablement: CSM enablement, including providing materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively. Organising regular training sessions on product & features and processes.
- Compensation: Determine the metrics on which incentives are based, and define target for those metrics
- Implement and manage tools and software including CRM that facilitates customer success team and its operational activities
Who are we looking for :
- 1-4 years of experience in CS Ops/Sales Ops/customer facing roles in B2B environment
- Bachelor's degree required, technical or business-related field preferred
- Comfortable with BA tools like Excel, Google Spreadsheets & R/Python & BI tools like Tableau/Power BI/Google Data Studio with strong understanding of MIS & data analysis
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- One with passion for designing processes that scale
- Enjoys - getting their hands dirty- by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage