Business head at Nascens Enterprises Private Limited
Views:204 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Happa Foods - Management Trainee - Client Engagement - eCommerce (0-5 yrs)
Happa foods is India's first organic baby food company to have developed 100 % organic fruit and veggies based products without any additive, preservative salt and sugar. In a short span of 2 years, we have been awarded, Retail Start-up of the year, 2018 by RAI, "Food Start-up of the Year-2019 by FICCI and are a part of Amazon India Launch Pad Program.
1. Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
2. Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events.
3. Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
4. Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
5. Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
1. Compose and send customer emails
2. Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates.
3. Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories.
4. Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization.
5. Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement.
6. Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers with training.
7. Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities.
8. Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.