Officer - Human Resources at Haldiram Foods International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4791 Applications:1258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1111
Haldirams - Regional Sales Manager (12-20 yrs)
Responsible for coordination of sales & distribution activities. Accountable for achieving sales & distribution objectives, team performance & development and controlling sales expenses.
- Plan, create, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve (or exceed) set Sales objectives.
- Based on marketing reports and sales performance, revise strategies. This revision may be done on a quarterly/Monthly or on need basis.
- Ensure that the team engages in active selling to ensure that up selling and cross selling of the products happen so as to improve market share
- Ensure that the new products introduced by the company are being effectively pushed into the market
- Channel partner evaluation and Onboarding
- Regular meetings with key customers to understand their future plan, pain-points and to resolve issues.
- Support sales leaders in resolving day-to-day issues. He or she will be the point of contact to drive and implement these changes for the given regions.
- Ensures that all sales team members meet or exceed all activity standards for face-to-face meetings, appointments and closes.
- Directs activities of the regional team & field sales staff to ensure as per the business plans and policies. Establishes sales territories and their targets.
- Develops and strengthens relationships with strategic and top customers. Support/coach/train subordinates in developing/improving their relationship with customer or distributor.
- Prepare,analyse and circulate weekly sales and marketing reports for Sales Head
- Drive initiatives to improve accurate demand forecasting and be the lead stake-holder in the annual business planning as well as S&OP exercise
- Coaches and mentor area/ regional teams and enable them to be better mentors and coaches for their front line sales teams. Coach, train and support them in managing their task effectively.
- Conduct the recruitment of sales personnel in coordination with the sale head
- Around 10 years of total experience
- Minimum 6 years of FMCG Sales field experience with Multi-category companies
- Experience in Diverse commercial roles
- Proven track record of leading teams successfully on key attributes
- Good communication and organization skills
- Understanding of geography preferred
- Multi- geography exposure preferred
- Experience in Strategy as well as Delivery based roles
- Experience in Leading through change
Reporting To : National Sales Head / MD