Officer - Human Resources at Haldiram Foods International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1208 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:327
Haldirams - Area Sales Manager (5-15 yrs)
- Plan, create, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve (or exceed) set objectives.
- Based on marketing reports and sales performance, revise strategies. This revision may be done on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure that the team engages in active selling to ensure that upselling and cross selling of the products happen so as to improve market share
- Ensure that the new products introduced by the company are being effectively pushed into the market.
Conduct channel partner evaluation
- Support sales leaders in resolving day-to-day issues. He or she will be the point of contact to drive and implement these changes.
- Ensures that all sales team members meet or exceed all activity standards for face-to-face meetings, appointments and closes.
- Directs activities of the regional team & field sales staff to ensure as per the business plans and policies. Establishes sales territories and their targets.
- Develops and strengthens relationships with strategic and top customers. Support/coach/train subordinates in developing/improving their relationship with customer or distributor.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for Sales Head
- Drive initiatives to improve accurate demand forecasting and be the lead stake-holder in the annual business planning as well as S&OP exercise
- Coaches and mentor area/ regional teams and enable them to be better mentors and coaches for their front line sales teams. Coach, train and support them in managing their task effectively.