Analyst at HajjUmrahTech
Views:136 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HajjUmrahTech - Executive - Business Development/Sales (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition. Lead generation and prospect management are the main concern as the business development executive will garner and meet with potential clients. Work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
Business Development Executive responsibilities :
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Answering potential client questions and follow up call questions.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Zoho sales experience preferred.
- Acquiring new business & following the complete sales cycle - prospecting, meetings, requirement gathering, business proposal, negotiation, related documentation & closure of lead.
- Majorly focused on International B2B Sales like Middle East, Africa, Far East, UK, US etc.