Decision Maker at HackIT Technology and Advisory Services
Views:22 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HackIT - Manager - Sales (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic
Sales and Marketing Manager to expand our clientele and help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, HackIT Technology & Advisory Services is a perfect
place to get ahead.
- Develop growth strategy
- Responsible for entire sales cycle starting from lead generation, submitting of proposal,negotiating with client, and closing the order.
- Develop and implement online and e-mail marketing strategies.
- Research, identify and map new markets, business strengths and customer needs
- Generate business opportunities and leads from existing and new customers.
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Deliver results within stipulated time-lines
- Transform junior level staff into valuable salespeople
- Incorporate metrics providing comprehensive insight about the sales and business posture of the organization that will help senior management with decision making.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- Participate and engage in conferences, meetings, and industry events to identify business opportunities and to promote the corporate brand.
- Responsible for Marketing Collaterals required for business development
Requirements and Skills :
- Cyber Security knowledge will be an advantage.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record
- Market knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent and effective report writing and verbal communication skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work independently with minimum and least supervision in complex, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software