Talent Acquisition Specialist at HackerEarth
Views:844 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
HackerEarth - Market Research Specialist (1-3 yrs)
HackerEarth provides enterprise software solutions that help organisations in their innovation management and talent assessment endeavours. HackerEarth Recruit is a talent assessment platform that helps in efficient technical talent screening allowing organisations to build strong, proficient teams. HackerEarth Sprint is an innovation management software that helps organisations drive innovation through internal and external talent pools, including HackerEarth's global community of 1M+ developers.
Today, HackerEarth serves 750+ organisations, including leading Fortune 500 companies from around the world. General Electric, IBM, Amazon, Apple, Wipro, Walmart Labs and Bosch are some of the brands that trust HackerEarth in helping them drive growth.
About the Team :
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our Domestic Sales team as a Market Research Specialist in Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Creating a qualitative lead funnel for Sales through cold calling and other primary and secondary research methods.
2. Identify prospective clients through market research for the domestic market.
3. Research, identify and find contacts of key decisions makers within these client organisations.
4. Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all
5. Communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached to
6. Enable Sales team to utilize the curated data.
7. Conducting targeted email campaigns to reach key decision makers in target companies.
8. Keeping the database updated at all times.
9. Assist the Sales teams with projects and other ad hoc tasks.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of internet search techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel.
- Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow.
- Cold Calling prospects on a daily basis to pitch HackerEarth products and set up meetings with the stakeholders
- Gather market and industry intelligence to help the Sales team in developing compelling Sales pitch to the prospects.
This is a change that you need to make - Replace Salesforce.com with CRM.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Market Research and cold calling
- Should have worked for a product-based organisation
- Coming from a start-up background would be an added advantage.
In return you can look forward to working with one of the coolest start-ups in the country with a dynamic and driven culture that fosters an environment of positive energy, inclusion and results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.