Talent Acquisition Specialist at HackerEarth
Views:216 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
HackerEarth - Manager - Marketing Operations (3-6 yrs)
You will be responsible for finding data driven insights to our business problems. The role involves crunching large chunks of data and deriving meaningful insights from it and communicating the same to relevant stakeholders for action/execution. The role will directly contribute to managing all data related campaigns within the Marketing team. HackerEarth is growing exponentially so this is an exciting time to be joining the team!!!
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads. You will be the sole custodian of the marketing tech stack.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Ensure the marketing team operates at a high level of efficiency by measuring and benchmarking marketing KPIs
- Minimum 3 Years of Work Experience
- Good understanding of statistical estimation and predictive analytics
- Good SQL knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems, CRM, and other sales and marketing tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.