Senior Talent Acquisition at HackerEarth
Views:37 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HackerEarth - Inside Sales Role - US Market (4-8 yrs)
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure a developer's skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer's performance on those skills.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names on the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques, and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at t,hem and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 5M developers.
We are seeking driven sales professionals who have a proven track record and reputation for high performance, activity, integrity, and execution to join our awesome team!
You will thrive on the pace and challenge of a specialist organization delivering technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment.
Are you ready to join a growing startup and become big in the startup space and also help us achieve greater heights
This is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a target-driven sales professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges, and autonomy.
For a detailed job description, see below :
- Build and manage relationships via new and existing leads to aggressively identify sales opportunities for near and short-term opportunities and also indulge in prospecting & cold calls to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities for the US market.
- Nurture leads from various sources and matures them into opportunities
- Doing Outbound calls and strategic outreach into a select few strategic accounts to develop non-active partners or partners who have a good business potential
- Identifying opportunities by speaking to customers, understanding their requirements, educating them on HackerEarth's offerings, and narrowing down possible opportunities of partnering.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and partners
- Should be willing/have the ability to build their own pipeline via account management and revival of existing and past relationships.
- Prepare status reports, share updates with the leadership team & propose new business strategies.
To be successful in this role, you will have :
- Experience in handling the North American market
- Experience in managing one to one and one to many conversions with CXO level
- Experience in giving presentations
- Experience in holding engaging conversations
- Willing to work US shift
- Super enthusiastic and zealous
- Well-developed sales methodology; ability to promote and sell benefits
- Highly developed Communication and Articulation skills
- Ability to set up meetings via outbound cold calls
- Self-motivated and results-driven; passionate to learn and grow
- Track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts is a must
- Track of building and managing sales quota
- Ability to drive conversations, build rapport and manage negotiations with tact
If you're looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return, you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest-growing brands in the country offering outstanding professional growth and healthy work culture.