HR Manager at GyanDhan
Views:96 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
GyanDhan - Manager - Sales (2-9 yrs)
About GyanDhan :
- India's first education financing marketplace, GyanDhan is on a mission to equalize and expand access to education. Providing end-to-end education loan assistance, GyanDhan is a digital-first company that seeks to revolutionize education financing in India.
- GyanDhan was started in 2016 by two IIT alumni- Ankit Mehra and Jainesh Sinha. Since its inception, GyanDhan has disbursed over INR 2500 crores in education loans. GyanDhan has recently ventured into the domestic segment offering interest-free loans for school fees, college fees, and upskilling courses. The Company has partnered with more than 400 institutes in India to date.
Job description :
Reporting directly to the COO, you will lead a 15-20- member sales team, mostly made of feet-on-street associates.
Key responsibilities :
- Monitor and improve the performance of your team
- Develop and maintain relationships with the officials of our public sector banking partners
- Engage with banking partners to ensure the timely process of loan apps
- Review your team's performance regularly, then develop or replace staff to have a consistently high-performing team
- Prepare sales reports/ MIS and present them to the COO regularly
- Manage customer escalations
Job Specification :
- Ideal candidates should have experience in loan sales management, preferably involving the feet-on-street channel.
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Should be familiar with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Good communication skills are a must.
This is a result-oriented position, which requires a candidate with a keen focus on sales and a strong sense of ownership.