HR Lead at Guru Media & Entertainment LLP
Views:175 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Guru Media & Entertainment - Junior Content Writer (0-3 yrs)
- Must be able to write high quality content for corporate presentations / websites / EDM/ Invitations.
- Write blogs, articles, social media updates, reviews, and comments to engage the target audience.
- Edit and proofread written content to match global standards.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines.
- Adept in writing event articles, news, blogs, website content, press releases, travel & event guides, analytical writing, social writing etc
- Ability to write fresh, unique, high quality and error free content related to business trends, startup ecosystems, fashion world, automobile industry & other interests related to each category.
Skill Requirement :
- Preferably exposure to SEO centric content writing.
- Preferably possessing knowledge of keyword insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density etc.
- Should possess the ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
- Should possess the ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.