GSS Infotech - Proposal Writer/Presales Role (5-20 yrs)
We have an immediate opening for a Proposal Writer/ Pre-Sales engineer experienced in capturing and preparing IT (Information Technology) proposals for US public sector, federal, state, and local government customers.
- Balance multiple priorities at once and support the full cycle of proposal development from requirement analysis to final submission.
- Interactions with Client, Presentations, Ability to demonstrate company's products and services
- Good knowledge in latest tools and technologies
- Write all aspects of technical proposals responding to US Federal, State and Local Government RFPs/RFIs/RFQs. including cover letters, executive summaries, resumes, biographies, project descriptions, and project approach.
- Gather and synthesize information specific to the proposal, tailored to the scope and evaluation criteria identified by the client.
- Coordinate with technical personnel, including firm Directors and Managers, to develop technical proposal content.
- Maintain version control of all documents and incorporate edits and feedback.
- Sequentially and simultaneously maintain, update, and revise multiple drafts and ensuring accurate version control.
- Proofread and edit all proposal documentation.
- Must be willing to work in US time zones
- 5+ years of Proposal Writing experience for IT projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a variety of audiences both via the phone and email.
- Excellent computer skills. Should be well versed with the use of MS Office
- Experience and ability to prioritize multiple tasks appropriately.
- Must have strong people relationship skills and proven commitment to quality, ethics, and professionalism
- Highly preferred: Experience as Proposal Writer for RFPs/RFQs/RFIs released by US Federal, State, and local government
Required Candidate profile :
The Proposal Writer writes, edits and coordinates proposals as well as responds to requests for proposals (RFPs) within extremely tight deadlines including writing narratives in response to the RFP, developing templates for proposals per RFP or RFQ instructions; and developing and maintaining databases of responses. Coordinates with technical team and management, and various departments to respond to questions and complete proposals in a timely manner.