GSE Red - Press Relation Officer (3-10 yrs)
GSE is an award-winning organization, developed by IIT'ians from all over the world, Serial Entrepreneurs, Investors and Philanthropists to empower NGOs with high-end technologies. We are the backbone of various tech-innovations like GSE Red, NGOPedia, GSE Hiring etc.In three months, we have helped NGOs to impact more than 10,000 people & now expecting to scale to millions in the next phase of GSE.
GSE and their sister companies are funded by Google team-mates from Silicon Valley, Business people from India and also launched NGOpedia with Wikipedia
Salary : INR 3-18 Lakhs
Location : GSE CSII Lab, VIIT Pune
GSE Red Platform :
Currently, we are building one of the world's best artificial intelligent mobile browser which can give access to various apps and websites in a very user-friendly manner. This browser will be used by mass-followers of NGOs to give recurring funds, mass marketing to NGOs
Duties and responsibilities
1. Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
2. Writing and producing presentations and press releases
3. Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
4. Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
5. Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
6. Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
7. Analysing media coverage
8. Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
9. At least 3-5 years of work experience in public relations or business development (if you are less experienced, you can join initially on Contract Basis)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points if :
- Strong persuasion skill
- You write a blog
- You have a socially responsible inclination
- Good command on cross-domains
Further About GSE Red : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/social-welfarization-gse-red-shah-rohit/
About Culture :
GSE Red is making a core team of leaders who are directly working with the founder. They should have the following:
1. Passion to create a huge social impact at a level that should be honored with the Nobel Prize.
2. Beyond making good money, curiosity to do techno-modernization and automation.
3. Wish to be financially fulfilling by max 40.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.