Senior Manager HR at GS1 India
Views:157 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
GS1 - DGM - Presales (12-17 yrs)
Job Locations: Delhi
About us :
- GS1 India is a member organisation affiliated to GS1 Global based out of Brussels in Belgium which oversees operations of over 115 member GS1 organisations across the globe.
- GS1 is an Industry led standards body set up to enable companies to adopt global supply chain standards and enhance their Supply Chain efficiencies and facilitates compliance with growing regulatory requirements on consumer safety through product authentication, track & trace, and product recalls.
- GS1 standards enable bridging the physical world with the digital world so that online commerce is facilitated. Each product sold online needs to be represented accurately and consistently in potentially thousands of different places online. GS1 standards enable the management and communication of this product data helping consumers and regulators get real time product updates
We are looking for Manager - Technical Services
Job Description :
This job will require extensive engagement/relationship building with which include various stakeholders, technical consultants, member companies, solution providers etc. at senior-most levels.
- Candidates will need to develop deep technical understanding of GS1 Standards & services, customer supply chain business processes & conceptualize solutions.
Skills Required :
- Experience in leading companies with major exposure to conceptualizing and implementing innovative technical solutions.
- Should be well versed with emerging technologies which are redefining industry business processes. For this, creativity in solution architecting is essential. Candidates must also display a high level of pro-activeness, accountability, result orientation, presentation skill.
- Strategic Out of the box thinking capabilities to craft sales pitches and assist the Business Development team in identifying potential opportunities for the various services that the organisation has to offer. An analytical mindset to deep dive into each of the opportunities and formulate a strategy around the same.
- You will be required to proactively study and understand client supply chain business processes across Industry sectors, configure and sell solutions based on GS1 standards for achieving targets for the region.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate should possess strong techno-commercial skills, excellent client relationship building capabilities and demonstrated result orientation.
- The candidate will need to keep abreast with global developments on emerging technologies, applications related to IoT, Blockchain, AI, etc. and on how they can be deployed to enhance supply chain performance across organizations.
- The assignment offers excellent career growth with exposure to different industry verticals and applications.
Prior experience :
- 12-15 year s experience in a similar role with a proven track record of which at least 3 years should be in a middle level management in well-known companies is desirable.
- Engineering degree, preferably with an MBA from known institutions.
Our Website: www.gs1india.org