Human Resource at GrowthXIndia
Views:43 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
GrowthXIndia - Associate - Market Research (1-4 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights by recognizing trends and anomalies in multivariate datasets. In order to use these insights for business improvement, this candidate should feel comfortable using their analysis to tell a story.
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques and industry-standard primary research methods.
- Function as a project manager for low to medium complexity projects.
- Handle client calls and understand the requirements.
- Continuously monitor the market and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through research reports.
- Regularly track pricing for specific products by various product/technology vendors.
- Exhibit complete ownership of the tasks/projects assigned.
- Required to decipher research requests, scope and estimate the effort involved and map out the delivery plan.
- Analyze the research findings, draw inferences and conclusions in response to the research query.
- Report the findings in the form of a structured report.
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high-quality standards of the deliverable.
- Good organizational, team management, time management, and project management skills.
- 3+ Years- Relevant Experience in Research Industry.
- Technical Graduation(B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc/BCA/B.Pharm/BioTech) + MBA/PGDM/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Pharm (Mandatory).
- Experience in an Extremely Fast-Paced Work Environment Preferably In Syndicate Research, Consulting or Technology Strategy.
- Strong Quantitative Research and Data Analytic Skills.
- Self-Starter with a Strong Ability to Work Independently.
- Good Organizational, Time, Team Management, and Project Management Skills.
- Strong Analytic and Critical Thinking Skills.
- Exceptional Written, Oral, And Presentation Communication Abilities.
- Expert with Excel, PowerPoint
- Should Be Able to Articulate Well.
- Should Have Excellent Business Acumen.
- Graduate + MBA/Masters from Leading School.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.