Lead - HR at Vaisansar Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:60 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Growth Strategist - Sales & Marketing (3-7 yrs)
Job Title : Growth Strategist
Role : Growth (Sales and Lead Generation)
The Manager will be responsible for carrying out sales and lead generation activities for our Digital Marketing vertical. The activities include from Identifying relevant set of data to generating leads till the closure. To excel in this role, he or she should have a good sales etiquette, and positive attitude to close new business from outbound sales like cold calls, cold emails, inbound cold leads and other online/offline channels.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Objective 1 Lead generation: Setting up its channels.
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls/emails and other online channels to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Identify suitable LG Channels and gather requirements/scope of work.
- Content Distribution to the relevant audience to capture the relevant leads and get volumes at the top of the funnel.
Content Management: Positioning, targeting, prioritizing, everything that involves generating traffic from a lead generation perspective.
- Measurable improvements to perform.
- Keep a track of weekly targets and set the pipeline as per those targets.
Objective 2 Sales: Optimization and Scale-up
- Negotiation and Closure.
- Setting up the funnel and establishing the conversion rates.
- Establish certain ROIs and optimize it to a decent level.
- Setting up a mechanism following inbound methodology to capture visitors reaching the landing page.
- Focus on the CAC and other important metrics at the business and marketing levels.
- Automations where needed.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing/Inhouse team to understand the customer behaviors and patterns.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Qualifications & Criteria:
- Candidate from Mumbai.
- Minimum experience of 3 years plus Master's will be preferred.
- Experience in Sales (Revenue Generation) & marketing (Lead Generation) or business development is mandatory.
- Prolific knowledge about Social Media Management, SEO, Content Marketing and Ads Management will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency (hands on experience in using CRM and other automation tools preferably).
- Ability to manage complex projects, multi-task and work under disruptions.
- Excellent organizational skills and team player.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Working Criteria: 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturdays are off. Office starts at 10am sharp till 7pm.