Growth Manager - Sales - Retail/FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4 - 8 years
Must Haves :
- Experience in category management at a top FMCG, healthcare or electronics brand for 4 years minimum (offline retail experience preferred, but not essential)
- Ability to evaluate and execute assortment and replenishment decisions dynamically
- Experience with diverse marketing channels, both digital as well as offline
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Should have completed post-graduation from tier-1/2 institutes.
Role Description :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional who can help drive growth for the business as it enters an exciting stage.
- The Growth Manager will look after three key functions - Margins and Income Expansion, Assortment Management, and Optimization and Marketing.
- Working alongside the National Operations Head, the National Sales Head, and Regional Business Heads, this person will ensure revenue maximization of machines through timely interventions on assortment planograms, coordinate entry into new segments with appropriate marketing plans, and make a preferred platform for premium FMCG vendors to gain from and invest in.
- In addition to the business team, the Growth Head will also liaise with teams such as Replenishment (for assortment management), Category (for onboarding new vendors and upgrading existing vendors), Analytics (to aid in business analysis, insights, and automation) and Product (to help develop new features on both front-end and back-end systems).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.