Growth Manager - Marketing - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Female Candidate Only
Experience of E-commerce Industry. Keep your finger on the pulse of our different categories, social, and cultural trends and events in targeted cities, and look for opportunities to weave Our brand presence into them
- Help build our brand locally through various on-ground activations, including but not limited to - stickering drives, on-site brand activations at local malls and relevant events etc
- Attend and cover events our brand partners with, host or participate in, both offline and online events or even campus placement talks
- Help grow our user base and brand presence by ensuring our brand has multiple marketing touch points including but not limited to BTL at various merchants and widgets on their digital presence
- Develop content, story pitches, press releases and reach out to relevant local media to drive relevant press coverage for our brand
- Drive corporate tie-ups and partnerships for enhanced brand visibility
- Strike a balance between creative ideation and hands on execution
- Responsible for driving transaction volume and value growth for all consumer businesses.
- Focus areas include performance marketing, user lifecycle management, offers, delivery fee pricing, app store optimization and conversion optimization.
- Lead a full-stack, internal marketing for brand strategy, communications & campaign management and be a part of a cross-functional team driving user growth.