Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:172 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Growth Manager - Customer Retention - Startup (1-10 yrs)
Join a fast-growing startup that is making an impact on society
- Work alongside a passionate and entrepreneurial team
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Our client is a career guidance and management platform connecting aspirants with experts, to help them secure their dream jobs.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Being involved in the implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Tracking and analysing effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports
- Driving performance marketing via Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, Customer Acquisition Funnel and SEO/SEM.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve -customer engagement.
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications within a Consumer or B2C Business, ideally in the Education Sector.
- You possess strong understanding of user funnel for acquisition & retention
- You have solid experience using Engagement & Analytics tools such as Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Webengage etc
- You have an understanding of Remarketing campaigns
- You have a strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- You are able to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard