Growth Manager (3-11 yrs)
Designation : Growth Manager
- Full Time Opportunity
Location : Multiple
Job Description :
Growth Manager Roles and Responsibilities :
- Utilize marketing intelligence to vet key segments and target
- Listen and understand customer's pressure and critical business issues to develop burning platforms
- Develop account and opportunity plans to coordinate the team to grow sales to advance and deliver results
- Oversee the on-boarding of new business
- Coordinates and directs strategic resource team
- Set and manage budget for sales growth and new business development
- Develop best practices utilizing Sales Excellence methodology
- Assist with on-going training for strategic growth resource teams
- Stay appropriately networked to stay aware of industry and market trends
- Design and implement metrics to monitor the success of processes, and refine the process flow based on actual on-ground feedback
- Work closely with the Tech and Product team to solve for problems at the ground level using technology.
- Build and grow best-in-class partner network across services
- Create systems to evaluate and improve partner performance
- Building relationship with new and existing clients.
- Conduct market research and explore new business opportunities across the Business Space.
- Understanding, drafting, and processing the business-related details & documents.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills, and the ability to interact with executive-level business and Operational partners.
- Working closely with the head of Business & Operations to lead company-wide strategic priority projects and provide internal consulting.
Skills Required for Growth Manager :
- 3+ years of work-experience
- Analytical mindset and problem solving comes naturally to you
- A desire to understand consumer behavior and mindset
- Understand and love technology.
- You see every problem from a technology lens
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment