HR Consultant at Recrutist
Views:125 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Growth Head - Sales - FMCG (3-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. The candidate would be responsible for sustaining and growing the city's growth and revenues with P&L responsibilities.
2. Good in Leading the Sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
3. Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
4. Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activation.
5. The person should have leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360 degree view from Customer Care to Delivery Executive Safety to Optimal utilization of resources.
6. Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
7. Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
Skill Set :
1. Relevant work experience in Sales or Marketing or Operations with a penchant for Leadership.
2. A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan for the region.
3. A visionary who can foresee the Macro factors affecting the business and strategize pre-emptively.
4. Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally