Senior HR Executive at Talentiser
Views:32 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Growth Hacking/Content Marketing Role - Video Plateform (2-6 yrs)
- Research on what content is performing well on Youtube as well as other platforms, in order to strategise on the content requirement.
- Collaborate with the internal content team to ensure a continuous pipeline of content as per programming. Managing the content release on Youtube in consultation with Stakeholders.
- Develop data-driven recommendations, organise and analyse data to form actionable plans and create KPIs to measure progress
- Audit existing channel to uncover short and long term recommendations to improve audience engagement and growth metrics.
- Lead creation of recurring reports on the impact of rollout and optimisation efforts against established benchmarks.
- Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel home-page, community and any off-site blogging/promotion to ensure consistently excellent standards.
- Work on optimisation of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
- Develop creative and effective engagement strategies with the subscriber base for continuous engagement on videos as well as community engagement.
- Use SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
Role Requirements :
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing and Youtube growth
- Experience using SEO/SMM Tools like Youtube Analytics, Google Analytics, VidIQ, Tubebuddy, etc.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time). - Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Ability to keep up with ever-changing YouTube ecosystem and new features
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and developing benchmarks, KPIs and ability to report insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Cross-platform Video SEO knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Team Management experience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and determination to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of E-learning/Ed-Tech industry preferred.
- Good communication and writing skills in English