Growth Hacker at Competitive Cart
Views:29 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Growth Hacker - Marketing (4-7 yrs)
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/ B testing tools.
- Domain expertise in UI/ UX best practices.
- Being data- driven and kind of a data- geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Devise and implement a robust digital marketing plan to support our growth objectives.
- Develop strategy to increase online traffic multi-fold. Leverage a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC etc. effectively to maximize conversion and ROI.
- Being social and understanding users behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience.
- A/ B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Editing and copy writing skills.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Being performance and results- oriented.
- Being curious and creative.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/ B
- Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows.
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
- Analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Work with product and engineering team to drive brand awareness and adoption, by spearheading various campaigns.
- Leverage state of the art data analysis capabilities to enhance organization's competitiveness.
- Keep abreast of, and adopt latest trends and techniques in digital marketing for organization's benefit.
- Build the community for content creators, various celebrities, influencers events to build a strong brand
- Managing the web app funnels