Growth Hacker - IT (1-3 yrs)
You would be using your digital marketing skills to accelerate growth.
- Plan, manage and Optimize digital marketing campaigns - SEO / Google AdWords / Facebook / Bing/ Email / Social Media
- Create and own Digital marketing strategy, An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
- Manage social media presence across key platforms e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr, etc.
- Manage the strategy behind the creation of digital content (e.g. webpages, websites, blogs, etc.)
- Drive the digital marketing effort with Brand, Sales, and Technology teams
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Track, manage and report performance of digital marketing campaigns as per business goals (KPIs, ROI)
- Be updated on digital marketing and industry trends, deploy the best practices relevant to the business
- Strong understanding of major search engine algorithms. Analyzing websites as per changes in Google and reporting on the overall SEO health of websites and rolling up SEO reports in a meaningful way.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.