Growth Hacker - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
You will be a highly motivated change agent who will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Create strategy, digital media planning, and execution plan across multiple paid social and display channels to generate inbound leads
- Drive digital communications and lead nurture to prospects through marketing automation, email campaigns and social channels
- Optimize programs and investments across all social channels and remarketing for generating inbound leads
- Use data-supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales for integrated campaigns and amplifying our voice, brand and demand generation
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver that will turn any challenge into an opportunity and is comfortable working with several moving pieces at once.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing jargons.
- Ability to drive and motivate team of individuals in their language
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills with top management and reportees
- Strong integrity and maturity to exercise confidentiality
- Understanding of the food and food retail sector a plus, but not a necessity
- Willingness to hustle and work in a nimble but fast paced young organisation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.