Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:178 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Growth Hacker - Digital Marketing - Business Travel Solutions (2-5 yrs)
Digital Marketing Growth Hacker | Business Travel Solutions Brand
If you think you are master growth marketer who can share our vision is synonymous with business travel, then this role is for you.
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporates with thousands of employees to other startups.
As a Digital Marketing Growth Hacker, you will be designing and running high impact campaigns that can lead to business growth. The growth marketer will also work closely with sales, customer success, product and leadership team to shape the future of business travel.
What you will do :
- Owning digital strategy and managing all marketing initiatives to achieve business goals
- Driving marketing campaigns across different channels - emails, social, website, webinars, search, paid, etc.
- Building powerful lead acquisition and nurturing funnels, using marketing automation tools to deliver high-quality leads
- Re-purposing content for distribution across multiple channels to ensure maximum impact.
- Constantly identifying new opportunities to engage the target audience and drive campaigns from planning to execution
- Responsible for performance and growth of digital marketing metrics
- Drawing insights from campaign and market data and collaborate with content marketing, social media, and creative teams into impactful marketing campaigns
- Working with sales team for lead management, and sales enablement activities
What you need to have:
- Should have a strong sense of ownership. Must be proactive, self-driven, and willing to fail fast and learn
- Should have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Should have excellent people skills and ability to perform in a dynamic, startup environment
- Should be adept in tools of the trade, including but not limited to WordPress, webinars, landing pages, email marketing, and marketing automation tools
- Should have demonstrable success with LinkedIn marketing.
- Should be well aware of SEO best practices