Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:338 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Group GM - Sales - SG Iron/Grey Iron/Automobile Components (12-20 yrs)
Group GM - Foundry Marketing ( SG Iron/ Grey Iron/ Automobile Components ) @ Bhilai, India
Our client is a TS16949:2009, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001: 2007 accredited Business group in Chhattisgarh State, having wide experience in Foundry domain for more than 2 decades. They are one of the Largest & Unique Foundry Unit, manufacturers of Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, and Grey Iron to cater to the needs of Commercial Vehicles, Tractors, Railways, Power Transmission and General Engineering Sector to the Tune of Over 25,000 TPA. They need to fill the following position asap.
Position : Group GM - Foundry Marketing ( SG Iron/ Grey Iron/ Automobile Components )
Education : BA/ BE/ B.Tech ( Metallurgy/ Mechanical ) + MBA ( Mktg )
Experience : 12+ years of experience in selling SG Iron/ Grey Iron foundry products to Automobile Components segment
Location : Bhilai
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate will need to identify & develop potential Customers for Automobile, Tractor Components/Castings etc, Develop & Implement Strategic Marketing plan for the Company. Responsible for all activities like Scheduling, Inwarding. Responsible for Customer Delight. Other attributes as follows:
- Should Have Strong Back Ground In Foundry Knowledge With Experience In Dealing With Automobile Industry With Major Focus In Heavy And Light Commercial Vehicles, Tractor
- Components And Railway Industry
- Should Be Able To Do Product Costing, Plan And Execute Customer Orders As Per Dispatch Plan
- Develop And Implement Strategic Marketing Plan For Company
- Should Be Able To Liason With Sr Management Associated With Auto Oem Industries Focusing On Commercial Vehicles And Tractor Automobiles
- Should Have Sound Knowledge Of Product And Machine Drawing Study And Analysis
2. Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical/Metallurgy will be preferred. MBA in Marketing preferred. 12+ years of experience in Automobile and related fields in Foundry marketing. Preference will be given to those who are having experience in selling foundry products to Auto/Tractor Components segment.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates