Group Account Manager - Brand Service - BTL & EVENTS (3-8 yrs)
Global French MNC requires GROUP ACCOUNT MANAGER ( Brand Service)- BTL & EVENTS -Gurgaon
One of our client a Global French MNC a 360 Degree mktg communication company operations in over 100 countries worldwide, FOUNDED Almost 80 years ago in France, IT is NOW THE 3RD LARGEST COMMUNICATIONS GROUP IN THE WORLD. THROUGH A POWERFUL ALCHEMY OF CREATIVITY AND TECHNOLOGY, WE ARE DRIVING BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION ACROSS THE ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN.
It is a global leader in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for our clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, the group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance. We drive customer devotion. We give your customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates whilst delivering commercial results for your business.
We are looking for GROUP ACCOUNT MANAGER (BRAND SERVICE) -BTL & EVENTS) FOR OUR CLIENT OFFICE IN GURGAON ( UDYOG VIHAR)
PFB the details :
1) Client - Global French MNC ( 360 Degree Marketing communication company) Agency
2) Position -GROUP ACCOUNT MANAGER ( BRAND SERVICE ) - BTL
3) Location -Udyog Vihar - Gurgaon
4) Experience: 5- 8 Years in Client service /Account Management/ Advertising /Marketing agency/ BTL / EVENT Agency
Purpose of the Job :
- The role Primarily involves handling set of clients, meeting SLA's, managing team of account managers/ Account executives on events & BTL domain
- Financial management including scoping projects and providing accurate estimates in a timely manner seeking support from the Account Director or Line Manager as appropriate
- Manage Account resources where required to assist with account deliverable
- Commercial awareness that will benefit the client, & the company
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice
- Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
Communication and Collaboration :
- Management of all business communications
- Manage all internal department briefings and the amends process ensuring reliable, consistent and accurate briefs are completed.
Skills and experience necessary for this role :
- A confident and self-motivated individual with nature flair to problem solve and collaborate with clients and internal partners. Motivate and inspire your team and the people around - you.
- Approach client requests with pace, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable customer relationship management
- Working with the Senior Account Director to strategically coordinate BTL & EVENTS or CRM projects
- Analytical and confident in briefing work to the internal partners
- Good presentation skills both in development and delivery
- Natural attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh- 9548238406
kindly mention the current ctc, notice period & expected ctc, team size in resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.