HR Executive at GreyB Research
Views:178 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GreyB - Manager - Social Media (1-3 yrs)
Social Media Manager
- We are looking for our next social media marketing expert.
- GreyB is looking for someone who can talk our language through our social media channels.
Can you take complex concepts and explain them in terms that a 5 year old could understand ?
Can you convert a boring news into a sensational headline ?
Are you a good storyteller, who could keep your listeners engaged ?
- If you like challenges, and you nodded your head in agreement while reading the above questions, we would like you to be a part of our Social Media team. Let us tell you more about it.
What does the job look like :
- You should have a knack for creativity, ongoing trends, and a hunger for sharing stuff on the internet.
- On a typical day, you will be creating a cool poster, or a creative visualization, or showcasing our culture through social media. You will be planning our social calendar, preparing for upcoming holidays, events, or trends, and coming up with ideas to expand our social reach.
- Our primary audience is people in research, working on breakthrough technologies in leading companies, people who have decision making power for million dollar organizations. Whatever content you will conceptualize, create, and promote, should reach the social feed of such people and make them go - Woah!
- It may sound tough, it is tough as well. But if you are creative, carry the child like curiosity, and are not afraid to experiment and fail, it will be too easy for you.
You should have these skills :
- A grasp at marketing strategies and some background of social media management
- Excellent consulting, designing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills. You should be able to write compelling stories, and attention grabbing headlines
- Experience of working on major social media platforms - LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Great analytical skills. You should understand, derive, and report insights from data and build plans based on tangible data.
Some core skills we definitely need :
- Creativity, Discipline, and Analytical
- Designing and visualization
- Writing and storytelling
- Excellent at communication and a team player
- Hunger for professional and personal growth