Grexter - Market Research Role - Real Estate Acquisition Domain (0-2 yrs)
Deal Sourcing :
1) Source Real estate deals with respect to co-living/ Alternative rent yielding assets.
2) Develop good networks with Developers/IPCs / Brokers.
3) Regularly take and update micro market study. Analyze the same and come up with the trend for the micro market.
Deal Evaluation :
1) Build financial models for deals under evaluation.
2) Prepare and update business plans.
3) Prepare a presentation illustrating deal economics.
Deal Structuring :
1) Review term sheet, agreement and make necessary recommendations and suggestions to enable closure of the deal.
Post closure :
1) Post closure support in Asset Management by tracking performance of Asset against approved budget.