Head Operations at Green Glory Technologies
Views:110 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Green Glory Technologies - Manager - Sales (2-3 yrs)
SALES MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Creating the Sales Funnel Pipeline with Enquires and leads.
- Ensure Personal Sales Targets are Met.
- Ensure Team Sales Targets are Met.
- Develop a Motivated Team Through Training and Development Intervention.
- Managing The Sale Team.
- Preparing the Sales Budget and Ensure the Sales Target Allocation to Team.
- Create Sales Strategy Execution Plan.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Documentation and Reports - To ensure all MIS and Reports are Organised and Submitted.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Engineering (MECH OR EEE, E&I)/ MBA (Sales and Marketing)
- B2B Sales Experience in Any Industrial Tools, Machineries, Equipment's within South Zone Region.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in Team Building .
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience day to day management of a sales team.
- Proficiency in English both Oral and Written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Proven Leadership Skills.