Talent Acquisition at Great Learning
Views:28 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Great Learning - Sales Trainer (2-5 yrs)
We are a bunch of learning junkies: obsessively-compulsively addicted to making meaningful learning happen and delivering learning outcomes! We are also totally sold on the idea that data is the new currency driving the world and data-driven analytics and automation determine survival and success. Our mission is to make all knowledge professionals data-proficient thus ensuring their success in the data and automation driven digital future (and yes, make the world a better place while we are at it).
Growth Story :
A brainchild of Mohan Lakhamraju and Hari Nair, Great Learning came about in mid-2013. Starting from a 4-member team, today we are 500 strong and growing fast. We have created a network of 900+ expert faculty and mentors who help us deliver high quality blended learning experiences across 14 programs and seven metros. Over last three years, we have delivered nearly 6 million hours of impactful learning, had a 100x growth in learners, a 30x growth in revenue and we are just getting warmed up. We are leaders - our BABI program is ranked #1 in India 4 years in a row (sky shots) and this spot is very close to our hearts - we do everything in the box and out of the box to defend the crown. Several of our newer programs have shot up their respective charts within the first year of their launch! We love our programs and we feel immense pride every time our graduates crack new jobs, new promotions, new roles and start new divisions or startups - but we are never satisfied and will never stop!
Great Team :
Our awesome team has alums from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, IITs, Duke, MDI, IIMs, Great Lakes, NMIMS and MICA, who have worked with Tiger Global, Flipkart, Boston Consulting Group, Zipdial, Citi, SAP and P&G amongst others. Read more about us at https://www.greatlearning.in/about-us
What would you be doing?
- Nurture, train, and motivate sales force for ensuring organizational targets.
- Train new Learning Consultants (Inside Sales Professionals) by conducting orientation to sales process
- Developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation with senior representatives.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques.
- Determine training needs by shadowing sales representatives; listening to calls; conferring with sales managers.
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Report on training program effectiveness.
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as an Inside Sales Trainer
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
- Having Trainer Certification and/or past sales experience would be a plus