Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:336 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Graphics Designer (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites and providing design solutions with high visual impact.
- Thinking creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Design graphics and visuals for client websites and social media creatives.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Create the layout, font color, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a website.
- Optimize images in terms of retouching them, manipulating them and resizing them for visual and performance efficiency.
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of newsletters, website banners, website pages, social media banners, catalogue, you-tube videos, identity systems and promotional campaigns for web.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence (through good creatives) for clients on various social media platforms.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Ensuring the coding standards are met; optimizing the web architectures for navigability and accessibility, and ensuring the website and databases are being backed up
- Putting out interactive graphic content for users to engage
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and bulk image editing software.
- Good portfolio of graphic designs and illustrations
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Very good eye for details and aesthetics
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Excellent communication skills