Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:20 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Graphic Designer - EduTech (0-2 yrs)
- Our client is proud to introduce their innovative Ed-Tech startup which is dedicated to reducing the skill-gap and enhancing employability. Their mission is to provide easy access to high-quality education and training materials to everyone, regardless of their location or financial status. They strive to empower individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the competitive job market. They are confident that their platform can help bridge the skills gap and create a more equitable workforce.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
Ideal Candidate :
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard