Graphic Designer - Education (1-3 yrs)
What you'll do :
- Work with the instructional designer and subject matter experts to create engaging content - Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Produce all the graphics, charts, and illustrations for the eLearning course, as described in the eLearning storyboard.
- Create branching scenarios, eLearning simulations, serious games, and other interactive visual eLearning content
- Meet stakeholders to understand the actual output
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees
- Make necessary revisions based on feedback from end users and stakeholders - Ensure the modules are submitted before deadlines
- Solid conceptual, visualization during all phases of creative development.
- Stay updated on all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in graphic designing
- Experience in designing/ developing e-learning courses
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
- Creativity - Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Experience in Video editing - Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision