Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:2 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graphic Designer - eCommerce (1-2 yrs)
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring for a company which is a strategic partner for global brands for growing them on e-commerce marketplaces and D2C brand stores across multiple categories.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Developing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Designing interfaces for iOS and Android applications.
- Designing interfaces for websites that provide the best possible user experience.
- Producing wireframes and mockups.
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conceptualising and executing creative print design ideas, including visuals for packaging and trade marketing.
- Working collaboratively with video producers and other key stakeholders to create high quality video content.
- Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to color correction and color grading.
- Organising and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Working closely with producers to manage all incoming media and outgoing deliverables.
- Incorporating and updating all required versions of visual effects shots into the current cuts of the VFX / live action sequences.
- Performing shot specific colour corrections to match editorial reference when required.
- Work in partnership with other members of the teas to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard while maintaining schedules.
- Creating sketches, artwork or illustrations in 2D.
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
- Designing and building 3D models based on specifications.
- Collaborating with other 3D modelers and artists to create 3D characters, environments etc.
- Painting surface textures on animated characters, environments, and props.
- Working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs, visual effects and animations.
- Creating, planning, and scripting animated narrative sequences.
- Assisting with background design and production coordination.
- Editing animation and effects based on feedback.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media.
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques.
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within 2D Modeling, 3D Modeling, Animator, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Motion Graphics / Interactive Design, Packaging Design, Texturing, UI Design, Userflows / Storyboards / Sitemaps, UX Design, VFX, Video Editor, Web Design, Wireframing or Mobile App Design.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Motion, Final Cut Pro and Maya.
- Experience within Consumer and Professional Services would be highly valuable.
-You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
-You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
-You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments