Executive Director at Emerging India Analytics
Views:420 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Graphic Designer - Data Science (2-5 yrs)
- There is Work from Home (HYBRID MODE). We are located at Noida Electronic City, Sector-63.
- Working hours are Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 06.30 p.m. (Monday is the Weekly Off)
- Salary will be Hourly Basis / Project Based Work .
- Laptop is mandatory.
- Candidates from Delhi NCR are preferred
Role Summary :
The Graphic Designer should be able to work entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, design, approval of artwork, ads, images and texts to the actual printing itself.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF GRAPHIC DESIGNER
1. Work closely with the Marketing Team/Heads to deliver engaging and consistent Digital Design: e-Mail designs, social media posts, website landing pages, blog posts and anything else that you believe will further the brand in the digital space & Offline design: Being a start-up, there will also be an ad-hoc need for offline design properties for events, fairs etc.
2. Create brochures, flyers, invitations, infographics, signage, event programs and other visual publicity materials for the company.
3. Create original design ideas and layouts from creative briefings.
4. End to end graphic deliverable from idealization till execution
5. Laying out artwork to plan how a finished page will appear (known as Page Planning/Designing).
6. To develops, track and manage comprehensive-time schedules to ensure design projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
7. Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
Preferred Qualification and Experience :
1. Diploma or Degree in Printing Technology, Graphic Design or DTP along with 1 year of experience.
2. Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop Aftereffects CorelDraw)
3. Ambitious and willing to work in an extremely passionate, high growth, results-oriented environment
4. Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Talk to the HR :
TANNU SINGH -8083569742