Manager HR at PAC Cosmetics Pvt Ltd
Views:190 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Graphic Designer (3-5 yrs)
- We at PAC Cosmetics, are Passionately and consistently bringing makeup products to Indian Markets, that can hold their weight in the international arena both in terms of quality and price. We Always value the desires and opinions of each member of our community while working towards a seamless makeup and skin care experience. We Celebrate diversity, creativity and passion by creating an inclusive community for anybody who picks up our products. We are one of the India's leading cosmetics brand, we are looking for Graphic Designer, at its facility based in Goregaon / Bhiwandi.
Gender : Female / Male
Experience : 3 years +
Education : Any Equivalent Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, Coral, Adobe, Figma, InDesign, and Flash
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile personnel and industry professionals
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Web design experience is an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
List of Job Responsibilities :
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, Adobe Software, and Figma.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Build, lead, and review the work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
If interested, kindly share your cv on whats app 9321971420