Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:33 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Graphic Designer (3-5 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Our client transforms your house into a home by taking care of all your projects from simple to difficult ones, including painting, furnishing, bathroom upscaling, kitchen remodelling, stone worktop installations, and much more.
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with relevant team to meet deadlines, stay within budget, and schedule project implementation based on workload, which may include simultaneous projects.
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases for designs, photography, and video
- Take concepts and ideas and create visual representations, in both print and electronic media
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process for all project materials, based on best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and knowledge of historical and current markets when designing and executing specific classifications
- Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, the graphic designer should be able to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects
Ideal Candidate :
- Degree in graphic design, art, or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience in professional graphic design
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Desire to continue building skill set with self education and training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment