Head Consulting at The Hub
Views:11 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Graphic Designer (3-4 yrs)
What you will do:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Communicating with teams about layout and design
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe illustrator (must)
You should apply If you:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.