Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:3 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Graphic Designer (0-1 yrs)
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
-A chance to accelerate your career
-Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is India's leading initiative to e-commerce platform for complete business solutions, including Information technology, Lead management and marketing campaign, Complete IT Solution and Lead Management at a single platform under one roof.
We provide complete web solutions including website designing & development, e-commerce solutions, mobile application development, SEO, SMO and online marketing, web hosting services, domain registration, business email service, bulk SMS etc.
Our client is putting up this proposal to your college for the purpose of campus drive to hire freshers and interns in our organisation.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Developing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Working collaboratively with video producers and other key stakeholders to create high quality video content.
- Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to color correction and color grading.
- Organising and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within Graphic Design, UI Design, UX Design or Video Editor.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems