Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Web Pvt Ltd
Views:3 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graphic/Creative Designer (4-5 yrs)
The Role :
The entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, icons,layouts, and photos. You'll help shape the visual aspects of all our internal and external communication. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
What we- re looking for:
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in graphic design with a background in marketing.
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools and ideologies.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Figma, Procreate (iPad) and a flair to learn new software, fast.
- Detailed Understanding of print media and guidelines
- Great at following a design language without hindering creativity and new ideas.
Excellent collaboration skills with sales and business teams to accurately translate their requirements visually.
- Passionate about design and keeping up with all of the latest design trends, case studies, and philosophies of what makes design great.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines under pressure.
- A degree/Diploma in Graphic design / Communication is a plus.
- Presenting concept visualisation through sketches, drawings, and illustrations.
What you'll do :
Intentionality : Will look at each step, understand the goals behind each, and change processes & tools based on the project at hand. Apply design principles when working within teams like communication,ownership of the product, etc., - things not directly tied to the hard skills of designing.
- Influence and impact : You will impact fellow designers with your design thinking ability and will rationalise the output in every collaboration.
- Moving from pixel pushing to curating experiences: It's assumed that everyone loves someone who- d do exactly what's asked for but we- re looking for someone ready to go above and beyond to understand the deeper goal for a requirement. Curators understand the impact well-managed design has on improving the experience of any product
- Articulate design decisions: Presentation skills. Being able to articulate design decisions is what makes the world go round. Deliver the work with context and ask for specific feedback. By getting to the point of asking for specific feedback, you place fence posts on the conversation that allows the reviewer to focus on areas of greater importance to the goal of your design.