HR Manager at Grand Chemical Works
Views:7 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Grand Chemical Works - Brand Marketing Manager (4-6 yrs)
Brand Marketing Manager
Designation: Brand Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Managing Director/Sales Head
Experience: Minimum 3 yrs. In reputed FMCG company only.
Salary : UPTO 35K Monthly
- Assumes responsibility for monitoring all marketing and branding activities for the Organization while maintaining Brand focus internally & externally
- Develop the Marketing & Brand management strategy to support top line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products for the Organization.
- Directs the evaluation of Brand portfolio including Brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for the Organization.
- Plan and execute on-ground BTL/ATL marketing activities for the brand as per the Annual Budget.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of various BTL/ATL promotions & should have good liaison with various media & service providers.
- Fully responsible for all online promotions including social media & eCommerce platforms. Working with eCommerce marketing and tracking tools.
- Coordinating with external vendors namely, printers, advertising agency, media agency etc. to ensure smooth execution of day to day / assigned tasks.
- Assume overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Market insights; Should have a keen eye for tracking competition and bring out consumer insights
- Ensure coordination with sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives for the Organization.
- Ensure effective media evaluation & planning attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
- Drives the formulation of marketing strategy of encompassing the Organization.
- Interacting with internal departments i.e., Design, Finance, Purchase, Quality etc.
- Must have creative mind to develop & approve the branding designs with the deign team.
- Develop strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and coordinates with corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement Key Traits
- Candidate must have some experience in innovation and new product development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Highly organized, a self-starter, resilient and able to perform under pressure.