HR Manager at Grand Chemical Works
Views:10 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Grand Chemical Works - Area Sales Manager - General Trade (5-7 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
Designation : Area Sales Manager - General Trade,
Experience : 5-7 years
Location : Rajasthan
- Candidates only from FMCG, COSMETIC & HOMECARE industries are preferred
Key Requirements :
- Candidate must have minimum 5 years experience working as Area Sales Manager (FMCG only) in Whole Jaipur & Supporting markets.
- Accountable for driving P&L in the assigned territory.
- Candidate must have hired & handled a team of ISR, SO, TSR etc.
- Candidate should have a strong marketing network with retail level geographical knowledge of the areas.
- Leadership quality to handle the Sales Team and Channel Partners
- Ability to analyses Business Target and Planning to Achieve the same
- Should be familiar with SFA applications & must have good knowledge of excel & PowerPoint.
Area Business Planning:
- Drive business planning for the area by cascading monthly sales targets for the area to Sales Executives and Sales Officers while defining road-map for target achievement
- Develop road-map to achieve Sales targets for the area focusing on coverage expansion, distributor-wise plans and logistics plans
- Provide inputs for manpower planning for Sales Executives and Sales Officers
Sales Planning & Operations:
- Deploy Sales Strategy for the area by maximizing revenue achievement through the defined mix of different Sales Channels.
- Drive achievement of Primary and Secondary sales targets through addition of new distributors, developing existing accounts and building a robust Sales & Distribution infrastructure
- Develop coverage expansion plans and guide subordinates in driving achievement of the same; appoint and train new distributors in the area as per the planned number of distributors.
- Handle the New Product Launches with excellence to achieve the desired results.
- Guide team in building relationships with channel partners; proactively participate in building long term relationships with critical partners
- Plan & manage the fund flow of the assigned territory with time realization of receivables within the credit limit.
- Coordinate closely with Production and Logistics teams to ensure timely order fulfilment and documentation.
- Plan & execute the ATL/BTL marketing activities in the assigned territory within the allotted budget.
- Drive visibility initiatives and trade promotions in line with the marketing plan of the company.
- Plan, drive & handle implementation of applicable trade promotions for the territory as per guidelines from ZSM.
- Track competitor's field activities and identify ways to counter them
- Interact with distributors on a regular basis and seek feedback; address any grievances in a timely and prompt manner
Operational Excellence :
- Drive initiatives focusing on Sales Enablement and enhanced SCM effectiveness such as Sales & Operations discipline, Sales Force automation, etc. across the area
- Oversee timely submission of required data to the Sales Manager on a monthly basis - sales monthly reports, distributor claims, team expenses etc.
Team Management :
- Drive a culture of performance among est. subordinates ; set goals, review and manage performance, guide and counsel and provide feedback on performance so as to ensure a motivated and committed team.
- Develop the capabilities to take on higher responsibilities while performing the given/in-charge responsibilities at various levels within the functions.
- Drive adequate training of sales teams to meet the requirements of the role and be able to handle market dynamics.