HR- Business Partner at Gram Tarang Technologies
Views:41 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gram Tarang - Executive - Presales (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for Presales Executive for our organization.
Desired candidate must:
- Develop a range of content and collateral including, but not limited to RFX (RFP, RFI, RFQ) documents.
- Find, analyze and synthesize written content from proposal libraries; revise and re-purpose it for new efforts, ensuring the content is tailored to meet the solicitation requirements and is compelling; update the proposal text library with new content for potential re-use.
- Work with senior management, departmental experts, sales/marketing staff to implement edits and complete these requests.
- Customize proposal content to meet specific client requirements and context.
- Determine proposal- writing approach by studying request for proposal (RFP's), attending strategy and solution meetings, understanding client needs and win themes.
- Confer with corporate leadership, business development and capture managers to understand the message/story to be conveyed and write/revise text to ensure proposal text supports the vision.
- Review, revise, and edit proposal responses from a variety of contributing stakeholders for for consistency of voice and tone, adhere to style guide and writing approch.
Education, Experience, Skills & Competencies :
- 1+ years experience in Proposal writing, marketing, publishing or business development required.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or marketing.
- Outstanding writing, editing and communication skills.
- Understanding of proposal/project/management responsibility and follow through with objectives to meet all crucial deadlines.
- Advance proficiency in MS office Suits.
- Attention to detail in reading and editing material.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple stakeholders at one time.