Gradeup - Graphic Designer (2-4 yrs)
This is an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer with passion & creativity to become an essential part of our communication team. You must be self-motivator, reliable & creative. You will have experience of producing artwork from concept to completion and excellent attention to detail. Drawing on your talent in the field in the field of graphic design to ensure that all collaterals meet our high levels of quality. You will be a proficient Adobe creative suite user (illustrator, Photoshop). You will have a passion of keeping your designs innovative & impactful.
1. Plan : Using research & imagination, you will plan designs & brainstorm ideas for new creative properties.
2. Concept : Presenting the idea with a rough layout, sketches & digital illustrations.
3. Design : Marketing communication & collaterals for digital & print mediums. Eg : Emailers, Social ads/post, Google ads, Banners, leaflets, posters, banners etc.
4. Execution : Effectively transforming the idea into a design. Help with changes and improvements throughout the development process
5. Listening to internal stakeholders & team around you. Understanding their needs & interpreting their requirements.
6. Adhere to brand guidelines. Maintain high level of quality.
1. Knowledge of latest technologies & tools for graphic designing.
2. Magic happens when this passion meets potential. That's what we are looking for.
3. Modern outlook towards design, affinity towards rich, global brands.
4. Should have experience in both print & digital campaigns
5. Experience : You could be working in an Ad agency or a Start-up
Perks of working with us :
1. Total creative freedom to experiment, explore & try new ideas.
2. Amazing opportunity to lead the creative direction of one of the fastest growing brands
3. Great set of people to work with.
4. Lots of fun. We also have a Fooseball table