HR at GoQuest Media
Views:283 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
GoQuest Media Ventures - Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing & Communication (6-10 yrs)
The role will involve establishing relationships with members of the media; pitching stories to publications and monitoring media coverage; identifying key messages and communicating them to potential alliance partners and investors; ensuring company's digital presence is kept updated and resonate well with our PR stories.
Please Note: Must have Media and Entertainment industry experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Create content regularly to grow the company's footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and digital platform content) in the defined direction
2) Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute across various online and offline platforms
3) Frame strategies and execute a plan for the launch of new program, theme, business or entry into new geography along with respective team leads
4) Plan interviews, podcasts, newsletter services and other media activity around our businesses or industry overall
5) Represent Goquest in various social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry related topics
6) Run effective campaigns, which deliver the company's key messages, USPs and brand collateral to the target channels and industry sectors.
7) Manage and handle the PR agencies from conception to delivery in line with strategy priorities
8) Ensure the feeds in all our social media platform resonate with our defined positioning and is geared towards achieving our business and image goals
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills Required :
1) 8-12 years of experience in proven work experience in marketing & communication role.
2) Bachelor's / Masters degree in marketing, communication or advertising
3) Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills
4) Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
1) Experience in handling Advertising and PR Agency
2) Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate and communicate trends and potential clearly and confidently
3) Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
4) A strategic approach to marketing calendar rather than a tactical one
5) Project Management Skills