HR at Gopal Snacks Pvt Ltd.
Views:292 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gopal Snacks - Area Sales Manager (6-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Take ownership of setting up distributors as per company policy guidelines in the new vacant areas within assigned territory.
- Take ownership of sustaining/growing sales revenue by setting/monitoring sales fundamentals monthly, quarterly & yearly.
- Facilitate, develop and retain business development with ensuring strong distribution channel network.
- To formulate sales strategies with distribution plan & its management and below sales force to achieve growth charts.
- To develop highly collaborative client relationship by providing excellent customer service and establish strong relationship which
results into generation of repeated business through successful follow up.
- Direct external customer engagement activities used to deepen customer relationship and deliver market specific value propositions.
- To provide senior management on updates regarding sales targets and projects (existing & new expansion plans).
- To create and communicate distributor plan which earns reputation for exceeding growth charts
- To coordinate with information (data driven) and exchange with other departments to improve customer service in everyone- s respective areas.
- Resolve customer complaints in coordination with Sales Officers by investigating problems, developing solutions and suggesting management w.r.t key sales metrics and escalate them to upper vertical. (Fortnightly)
- Coordinate the business plan with top leadership tank in conjunction with Sales Officers and Sales Executives. (Quarterly)
- Become a coach to the sales team and nurture relationships with sales force in order to help them achieve their goals.
- Assess at ground level customer needs and suggest solutions that can be retained and which can expand product lines that yield maximum profitability. Suggest the updating and integration of product packaging that increase retail sales(Monthly)
- Recruit, nurture and prosper a high performance sales team.
- Advance one's own professional and technical knowledge by attending sales workshop and other educational trainings and through relevant industry publications.
- Train first hand employees on CRM system, proper sales technique and management of customer interaction.