Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:2 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Google AdWords Role - IT Solutions (2-6 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
We are hiring for an agency which is a renowned IT solutions provider, and we offer a comprehensive package of tech-savvy services clubbed with innovative solutions. As a leading technology partner, they hold expertise in Digital marketing, SEO, SMM, Web Design, Mobile App development, Ecommerce development, Back Office Support services and Emerging technologies like Alexa Skills, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Google Ads and PPC.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT industry.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data