Recruiter at Good Juicery Pvt Ltd
Views:364 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Good Juicery - Manager - Sales (5-8 yrs)
Are you a dynamic sales or business development executive wanting to show your full potential?
Are you outgoing, fun and looking forward to working hard with a highly talented team, while being exposed to best in class international working standards?
Would you relish the opportunity to sell quality juice-based beverages with proven repeat sales from global brands as well as local players - now available across multiple sizes, formats and price points?
Then join us!
- We are a fast-growing, start-up company which intends to become India's leading, premium, naturally-healthy beverage brand. We are looking for a talented Sales Manager to be responsible for our sales in assigned market/location.
- The Successful Applicant will have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience with proven performance pitching to decision makers and closing deals with General Trade and Modern Trade retailers and/or ideally in FMCG or premium consumer goods industry.
- Personality wise, the candidate will have the entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take Good Juicery in Bangalore to the next phase of success. He/she will be target-orientated, self-motivated, very well organized and displaying excellent communication skills. The position is not office based and requires travelling daily.
- Reporting directly to the National Manager - Retail, the Sales Manager will be will be responsible for sales & distribution execution in his assigned area, driving profitable growth and business development.
- Be a key actor to company's fast growth by executing the business strategy and achieving volume targets on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis for his/her assigned area
- Develop new markets and business by identifying new sales leads(B2B/B2C) and effectively pitching products and/or services
- Create and maintain a high customer engagement culture though regular communication and follow up, as well as building rapport with all customers (Primary and secondary)
- Effectively use the Sales App (Beat route) for adequate planning and reporting
- Strictly follows company's working protocols
- Proactively monitor and review his/her targets achievement and identify gaps and opportunities, and excellent use of Excel to do so
- Coordinate with logistics team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product
- Ensure effective financial reporting, effective billing (understand accounts, P&L, Ledger) and that the credit policies of the company are properly implemented (closely monitors the customers- outstanding accounts/recovery)
- Contribute to the planning and effective execution of the market activation programs, trade & consumer promotions, merchandising and advertising (including POP & POS) programs as specified, and provide relevant feedback to gage the effectiveness of those in his/her assigned area.
- Act as local expert of his assigned area and report back to HQ competitor activities, pricing, trends and other developments; and suggest activities to counter the same